9 Ekim 2012 Salı

AD - Buy My Store $15 - Templates

To contact us Click HERE
 

Hi all! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

I just wanted to let you know, I have decided, to extend my BUY MY STORE SALE at Berry Sweet Scraps, until October 9th and I have reduced the price to just $15.00. That is less than 30 cents a template!!!

http://berrysweetscraps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=1557

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
  • New Members 3
Visit Your Group To unsubscribe, simply email computer-scrapping-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback .
__,_._,___

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder