21 Eylül 2012 Cuma

AD - Grand Opening Sale! PU/S4H/S4O/CU/CT/QP Templates

 

I am berry pleased to announce, I have joined the Design Team at Berry Sweet Scraps. To celebrate, I am having a Grand Opening Sale. For this weekend only, all my templates are 20% off!!

All the templates currently in my shop, are available in both PSD and PNG format. Approved for Personal Use, Scrap For Hire, Scrap For Others, and Commercial Use. Quick Page and Creative Team friendly.

http://berrysweetscraps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_163

__._,_.___ Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity:
  • New Members 2
Visit Your Group To unsubscribe, simply email computer-scrapping-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use .
__,_._,___

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder