19 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

LOs: Princess, Splash Pad, scripture LOs

 

I'm on a scrapping roll! I've gotten about 17-18 pages done this week. Woo-hoo! Don't worry, I won't bore you with all of them. LOL. But I have uploaded a couple of layouts of my grandson's BD party at the Splash Pad this summer (using my Sibby's Pool Party kit).
Splash Pad Pg 1Splash Pad Pg 2
I'm having so much fun doing layouts using my new princess kits! I'd love for you to take a peek at my two new girly-girl layouts. 
There's a new princess in townPrincess In Training There are two freebies to be had . . . but you'll have to get the download info from the description for both princess layouts. :-)

While you're at Digitals, I'd love for you to check out the layout I did for the scripture challenge this month, hosted by Precepts and Promises. She will be hosting the scripture challenge through the end of this year. You really should check out her wordart, it's wonderful.
Scripture Challenge LO Thanks for looking. 
Glenda Ketcham
Designer @ Digitals Store

http://www.tinyurl.com/glendaketchamSince 2004, Digitals has been your digital scrapbook home and superstore. Sign up for our newsletter to receive a welcome gift.
---------------------------Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest---------------------------
 Glenda Ketcham
Designer @ Digitals Store

http://www.tinyurl.com/glendaketchamSince 2004, Digitals has been your digital scrapbook home and superstore. Sign up for our newsletter to receive a welcome gift.
---------------------------Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest---------------------------

__._,_.___ Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group To unsubscribe, simply email computer-scrapping-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use .
__,_._,___

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder